A good Weber grill book is your best resource for good recipes with the complete instruction for cooking the foods. There are books that are helpful for beginners and books for the advanced cooks. A Weber grill book should give you the right steps so you can cook with the charcoal or the gas grill properly.
1. The Thrill of the Grill: Techniques, Recipes, & Down-Home Barbecue – This was written by John Willoughby and Chris Schlesinger. They are known for being excellent grillers. They have been grilling steaks and other meats in their backyard for many years. This is ideal for masters in grilling as well as beginners.
2. Weber's Real Grilling – This is another Weber grill book you can buy. This was written by Jamie Purviance and Tim Turner. This offers two hundred recipes as well as the right instructions on how to grill any kind of food. This also offers complete information on different grilling styles. It also includes several recipes for rubs and marinades.
3. Weber's Art of the Grill – This is another Weber grill book created by Jamie Purviance. This is a book for those who like barbecuing. This book offers new recipes using fresh ingredients. This offers recipes for poultry, fish, beef and vegetables. You can make delicious main dishes and tasty desserts. You can also use this book for making sauces. There is also a suggested drink after each recipe. This book gives value for money because each page is colored. The photos are also quite enticing. Beginners can easily follow the recipes contained in this book.
4. Weber's Charcoal Grilling – This is another Weber grill book written by Chef Jamie Purviance. This has recipes for the Weber charcoal grill. This is a good book for those who are interested to learn more recipes using their charcoal grill. It also offers good techniques for cooking with the charcoal grill. You can use this book even if you are a beginner.
5. Weber Big Book of Grilling – This is another Weber grill book also written by Jamie Purviance. This book has been hailed as one of the best books for grilling ever made. This book has a complete collection of recipes for poultry, beef, vegetables and pork. There are three hundred fifty recipes. There are pages dedicated for recipes using herbs. You can also see explanations why kosher salt is preferred.
6. Weber's Way to Grill: The Step-by-Step Guide to Expert Grilling – This book contains one hundred sixty recipes. This has recipes for marinades, sauces and rubs as well. This offers different styles of cooking food like the right ways to smoke turkey. You get a good idea of how to cook with direct fire and charcoal grill by reading this book. This also gives all the reasons why a flare up can happen. There are also suggestions in this book on how to properly handle foods that tend to stick on the grill. You can also read suggestions on how you can check doneness even without the right tools.