It goes without saying that in order to stay ahead in the market you have to evolve. You have to embrace technology and add improvements to your products so that there will always be a demand for them. Most importantly, good products must add value to the user's life by adding elements of convenience. That is what the Salvadore DHC and DFC Display Units offer when they improved their design.
To stay up to date with current trends, the Salvadore DHC and DFC Display Units incorporated some aesthetic and technical improvements.
· These display units are fitted with easy lift off removable rear louvre panels. So you don't need any tools to remove these panels in order to access the condenser filter and serviceable components. This makes cleaning and servicing it much easier than before.
· The condenser filter is marked plus it slides easily in and out without the use of any fasteners.
· The shelving system has been redesigned to offer stronger support than previous versions. It is also attached securely with bolts and mounted to a thicker material support structure. The shelves are made of a stronger construction and it comes with a removable merchandising strip.
· The glass display is tempered. It also has a marking on the glass.
· The glass panel's streamlined construction is less bulky which offers more visibility of the contents.
· The stainless steel structure has a neater design. The recessed area below the glass accentuates the more airy glass display case.
· The air vents inside the display units have a better-finished stainless steel cover trim for aesthetics.
· The internal glass heating is achieved via a coated layer and not a wire system. This is only applicable on the square shaped models and not on the curved units, though.
· LED strip lights are fitted to the refrigerated units for improved illumination. This lightens up the contents for better product display.
· For better visibility, the internal temperature display has been relocated to the front of the unit.
The Salvadore DHC and DFC Display Units are suitable for the display of many food items such as pastries, pies, sandwiches, and cakes. It's good to know that manufacturers of catering equipment are constantly improving their products and keeping up to date with technological advancements. This catering equipment is ideal for bakeries and café's where they can entice customers with the delicious food or cake on display. After all, once you see a tasty treat, you are inclined to want to eat it right away.