If you're looking for a cost-effective and easy way to customize your car, forget installing time-consuming under-car lighting or an ear drum-shattering sound system and don't waste your money on an expensive paint job – see the light with LED car bulbs instead.
From headlights and tail lights to indicator/turn lights and the humble dashboard light, LED bulbs can be used all over your vehicle, making this THE go-to choice if you're looking for a simple way to upgrade your car.
So, how do LED lights work? Well, they're not that different to standard light bulbs; the main difference is they don't contain a filament. An LED bulb produces light by using the electricity's movement along its semiconductor. This creates electromagnetic radiation – some of which takes the form of visible light.
That's the science bit over, what you really want to know is why you should change to LED, right? Well, put simply, LED car bulbs are more vivid, consume less energy, are longer lasting, have a faster response time and just, well, they just look cooler than standard car lights.
The only real drawback of LED is that is isn't quite as bright as bulbs with a filament, but you will find that the colour is more intense.
Let's breakdown the facts:
1) LED is more energy efficient than regular lighting which saves you running costs.
2) But it's not all about the money – LED bulbs have a faster on/off response time which means your visibility to other road users is immediate the moment you switch your lights on.
3) With a massively long lifespan of around 50,000 hours LED car bulbs simply outperform other bulbs in terms of endurance.
4) Say goodbye to boring white! LED comes in a wide range of rainbow colours from red, white and blue through to yellow, orange, green and even hot pink, so if you want to turn the inside of your car into a technicolour light show, then go for it!
5) The range of LED bulbs out there is huge. You can literally upgrade any of your car, van or truck's lights. Don't just go for the headlights – your brake and tail lights, indicator/turn lights, fog lights, interior and dashboard lights and side lights can all have a piece of the action too.
Swapping your existing car bulbs for LED bulbs makes your car stand out amongst those road users who haven't yet seen the light and are still using standard bulbs, so whether you're after a Barbie-pink dashboard or you want vivid white headlights, there's a huge range of cars LED lights on the internet meaning you're sure to find the lights you're looking for.
Upgrade to LED car bulbs today and you'll be saving costs, increasing your safety, adding value to your vehicle and making your car stand out from the crowd – all for a minimum of time, money and effort.