Nobody will argue that silk is the best natural material to make products for all your bedding needs. It is hypoallergenic and bacterial-static. It is soft and light weight. Silk bedding can last at least a decade long of quality sleep. And it is good for your skin and hair. Compare different materials that used to fill the comforter. From goose down to bamboo fiber, from silk to Tencel, from new wool to Microzy, clearly, silk is the best natural fibers that provide the most comfortable sleeping environment.
But, a lot of people would say, silk is so slickly and too soft. Some time you just find yourself waking up with all your bedding sheets and comforters on the floor. Some would also be annoyed that silk bedding could be difficult to make the bed presentable. There are some ways to prevent the sliding from happening:
- Order your silk comforter to have one dull side.
- Order your silk duvet cover to have one dull side.
- Order comforter with silk filling but covered by a cotton shell.
- Order comforter with silk filling covered by a silk shell, but has a high thread count cotton duvet cover or cotton sheet set.
- Order the silk charmeuse products or silk charmeuse combined with other material such as cotton.
- Order comforter and pillows with silk filling, but have a cotton sheet set.
You should find silk bedding store where you going to experience the revolutionary product's combination that will provide you with all the silk's benefits and don't ever have to deal with the slickly part of silk.